RAINBOW SALAD AND CHIA
This colorful salad is a perfect balance of texture, nutrition and taste.
- 2 cups chopped green cabbage
- 2 cups chopped purple cabbage
- 2 shredded carrots
- 1 sliced green bell pepper
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 red onion in round slices
- ½ cup raisins
- 4 scoops (found in the Zors Food Chia Seeds package) of chia seeds
- Halved cherry tomatoes (to taste)
- 1 cup soy mayonnaise*
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste
- *Soy Mayonnaise Ingredients
- 5 tablespoons soy milk • 2 tablespoons sunflower oil or mild olive oil • Juice from ½ a lemon • Pinch of salt • 1 clove garlic (Optional)
- *Soy Mayonnaise Preparation
- Pour soymilk in blender and gently add the oil, using the lowest speed until you get a smooth consistency.
Prep al the vegetables and toss together in a bowl. Prep the dressing mix. Dress the salad seconds before serving.