GREEK SALAD WITH CHIA
This vegan take on a Greek Salad must be the easiest and healthiest version of a classical dish.
- ½ chopped red onion
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 4 scoops of Zors Food chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- Black olives; add to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil; add to taste
- Vegan feta cheese (tofu); add to taste
- Season to taste
Prep all the vegetables. Add the vegan feta cheese or tofu, olive oil, chopped black olives, seasoning (salt and pepper) and don’t leave out the chia seeds! Toss all the ingredients together and there you have it… A vegan Greek Salad!