CAPRESE SALAD WITH CHIA
This mixture of green leafy veggies, avocado and chia seeds is a perfect combo for blood sugar repair.
- 3 tomatoes sliced or diced
- 1 bundle of spinach (what you can fit firmly in one hand, 125 – 250 grams, or ½ – 1 cup) without the stems.
- 1 garlic grinded
- 1 avocado sliced or diced (save the seed)
- 4 Zors Food scoops of chia seeds
- Basil to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- 4 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoons of active dry yeast
- Marine salt to taste
Mix the sliced or diced tomatoes, whole spinach leaves (without the stems), and avocado meat in a bowl. Mix the salt and lemon juice with some yeast in a different bowl until the yeast dissolves completely. Toss the salad with the dressing and grate a little of the avocado seeds on top for a healthy and nutty flavored addition. There you have it; a powerfully nutritious vegan caprese salad with chia seeds!